Sants Private Higher Education Institution Bursaries
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: BURSARY DRAW
1. Five bursaries will be awarded to five registered students enrolled in the Diploma in Grade R Teaching, Bachelor of Education in Foundation Phase Teaching or Bachelor of Education in Intermediate Phase Teaching programmes.
2. The closing date will be 30 November 2022 at midnight.
3. The following individuals will be entered into the draw for these bursaries: A. New applicants:
a) SANTS Head Office has received your completed application form before or on the 31 October
b) You met the minimum entry requirements of the respective programme;
c) You received a letter stating that your application was conditionally approved for admission to the specific programme;
d) You fulfilled the criteria of conditional approval for admission on the respective programme, by:
I. Signing the Acceptance Letter;
II. Making the required registration fee payment in accordance with the Acceptance Letter on
or before 30 November 2022;
III. Submitting proof of payment of the registration fee as per Acceptance Letter to SANTS.
B. Existing students
a) Students who are registered in the Diploma in Grade R Teaching, Bachelor of Education in
Foundation Phase Teaching or Bachelor of Education in Intermediate Phase Teaching programme
whose account is paid up to date and in full on or before 31 October 2022.
4. The bursary will be awarded for one academic semester only.
5. The bursary will include study material, assignments, tuition, examinations as well as non-compulsory academic support sessions for a period of one academic semester.
6. Any applicant or student who fails to comply with the aforesaid conditions would not qualify for the bursary draw.
7. If it should transpire that a Bursary was awarded on the basis of false information supplied to SANTS,
SANTS would be entitled to forthwith cancel the Bursary awarded.
8. Deferrals, Withdrawals and Interruption of studies:
a) Bursaries are not transferable.
b) If you cancel or suspend your studies with SANTS Private Higher Education Institution you will forfeit
the entire bursary awarded.
9. Bursary awards cannot be deferred and is not transferable.
10. Bursary awards do not apply to students who are receiving a bursary from any official sponsor towards
11. Bursary awards do not apply to SANTS employees.
12. The five lucky registered student teachers enrolled in the Diploma in Grade R Teaching, Bachelor of
Education in Foundation Phase Teaching or Bachelor of Education in Intermediate Phase Teaching
programmes will be selected by means of a random selection, based on the database of registered
student teachers who complied with the above-stated criteria.
13. These bursaries will be allocated at the sole discretion of SANTS.
14. The five lucky student teachers will be announced on 15 March 2022.