Tshwane North TVET College Bursaries 2022 – 2023
Tshwane North TVET College Bursaries 2021 – 2022
Tshwane North TVET College Bursaries 2021 – 2022 – See Details Below:
- Only South African citizens are eligible for the National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) bursary scheme;
- A student must be registered or intending to register to study at a TVET college
- Applicants will qualify for funding if they fall within the maximum threshold of up to R350,000 of combined gross family income per annum;
- Returning students (studied prior 2018) will qualify if they fall within the maximum threshold of up to R122,000 of combined gross family income per annum
WHAT DOES THE BURSARY COVER?
PROGRAMMES & ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- Accommodation in a urban area
- Accommodation in a peri-urban area
- Accommodation in a rural area
- Transport (if you reside up to 40 km from institution)
- Incidental/personal care allowance
- Registration & Tuition
NSFAS funded students who have a disability are further supported through an additional allowance for:
- Medical Assessment: Limited to one assessment for the duration of the qualification and on request by the Disability Unit/ Student Support
- Assistive Devices: Limited to one Assistive Device for the duration of study.
- Human Support: To cover for the cost of a caregiver, guide dog, scribe, tutor or sign language interpreter
Application dates are communicated on campus at the TVET college. NSFAS students and prospective NSFAS students are required to open and regularly check their myNSFAS accounts for NSFAS funding related information.
To log into your my NSFAS go to www.nsfas.org.za, go to the myNSFAS tab and follow the log in process explained on screen.
Our Toll Free number is: 08000 67327 or visit www.nfsas.org.za