CAO Change of Mind Request Form 2022 PDF
CAO Change of Mind Request Form 2021 pdf – Download Central Applications Office Change of Mind Form Online for the 2021/2022 academic year.
CAO CHANGE OF MIND FORM 2022 PDF DOWNLOAD.
CAO, to the best of its ability, attempts to ensure that the information provided is both true and correct, free from error, omission or misrepresentation, however, does not warrant the aforesaid expressly or implied.
ABOUT CAO CHANGE OF MIND REQUEST FORM.
This form is used when you want to:
1. Change one or more programmes choices you previously submitted
2. Change the rank order of your choices, e.g. from number 4 to number 1
3. Add a programme to your list of choices to a maximum of 6 programme choices
4. Extend your current application to the following year. When extending your application to the following year you may change programme choices.
The cost is R135 to do any one of the above. Pay through EasyPay. Use the same EasyPay number that you used when you paid for your application, OR pay by card at our office. If you have forgotten your EasyPay number you may call our Call Centre provided below.
RELATED: CAO Online Application Form 2022
- Check your application status on www.cao.ac.za at “My Application” BEFORE you complete this form.
- These requests will only be processed once the COM fee of R135 has been received.
- The submission cost of this form is R135 irrespective of the number of changes in Grid B.
Completed forms may be emailed to email@example.com OR posted to Central Applications Office, Private Bag X06, Delbridge, 4014 OR hand-delivered to our office at Gate 11, Mary Thiphe Street, Cato Manor, Durban. Our Call Centre Number is 031 268 4444.
Be social by sharing this post with others and don’t hesitate to like Join Us on Facebook for CAO latest updates 2021/2022.
For more information and inquiries, you can contact the CAO by visiting the institution’s official website.