Coastal KZN Tvet College Nsfas Requirements
Coastal KZN Tvet College Nsfas Requirements 2022 – 2023
Coastal KZN Tvet College Nsfas Requirements 2022 – 2023 – See Details Below:
Which Programmes are funded by NSFAS?
- National Certificate Vocational (NCV) Programmes
- Nated / Report 191 Programmes
What are the documents that students have to submit when applying for a bursary?
- 4 certified copies of student’s ID
- Both parents’/ Guardian’s Certified ID copies
- Both parents’/ Guardian proof of income (latest payslips / pension card / child support grant card)
- Sworn affidavit by parents / guardian if unemployed
- Certified copied of death certificates in the event that mother and/or father are deceased
- Proof of address (utility bill or letter from Councillor)
- Certified copy of your landlord’s ID copy if renting private accommodation.