Cranefield College Vision And Mission
OUR VISION AND MISSION
The vision of Cranefield College is to provide private tertiary education of the highest quality both in Africa and internationally, equipping students with practical knowledge and skills that they can immediately apply to facilitate further learning and to maximise their productivity in their work contexts.
In line with the above vision, Cranefield’s mission is to improve the quality of all its learning programmes and services on a continuous basis so as to meet students’ (and, where applicable, their employers’) evolving needs and to add maximum economic and social value to society as a whole.
- Creating, maintaining and delivering continuously improved job-relevant courses and programmes that are at the cutting edge of integrative development in the relevant fields of practice.
- Providing excellent and holistically sustainable customer service.
- Progressively fulfilling economic and social responsibility by adding value to society through top-quality higher education.
OUR VALUES AND BELIEFS
WE ARE COMMITTED TO EDUCATION EXCELLENCE
WE BELIEVE IN STUDENT LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT
WE STRIVE FOR QUALITY TERTIARY EDUCATION
OUR GUIDING PRINCIPLES
Quality is of utmost importance
- To achieve stakeholder and student satisfaction, the quality of our learning programmes and services must enjoy the highest priority.
- We firmly believe in following a systems approach to managing our processes, and in achieving innovative learning and continuous improvement of everything we do.
Our students and their employers are the focus of everything we do
- We are focused on delivering improved project management programmes and services to our stakeholders on a continuous basis and delivering them better than any competitor locally or internationally.
- The Department of Education, the Council on Higher Education, SAQA and our students’ employers are our partners. Together we must create and sustain mutually beneficial relationships to enhance the quality of learning programmes and services to our students.
Our students and managers must be role models
- They must strive for quality service and commitment to employee empowerment in the process of continuous improvement.
Employee empowerment and involvement are imperative
- We encourage high-performance teamwork and promote good human relationships and trust among our employees, as well as between our employees and our students.
- Through a culture of trustworthy support sponsored by our leaders, we ensure open communication and a free flow of information.
Improved technology is essential for effectiveness and efficiency
- Incrementally improved technology is favoured, while human resources are constantly retrained to master innovations.
Dedication to continuous improvement is steadfast
- We strive for excellence in respect of everything we do regarding quality, service and quick response. We honour our ISO9001 certification.
Cranefield College of Project Programme Management Institute Online Application 2023 – 2024
Cranefield College of Project Programme Management Institute