CUT Educational Loan Facility
Educational Loan Facility
The Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Innovation, Science and Technology Development in conjunction with CBZ has availed a student loan facility which is meant to cushion students with difficulties in paying fees. Students are also being advised to complete the Bank Loan application form as part of the process.
The forms can be accessed from the university website and student portals
- Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development Loan Application Criteria Form.
- CBZ Tertiary Education Loan Product Application Form
- Proof of Residence or Admission letter (for new students)
- Current fees statement
- Copy of Parent/Guardian/Guarantor National ID
- Passport size photo of Parent/Guardian/Guarantor
- Copy of applicant’s National ID
- Passport size photo of Applicant
- Parent/Guardian/Guarantor current payslip or other proof of income
- Completed application forms should be submitted to the Admissions Department together with all necessary documents.
- Applicants are also advised to meticulously complete all sections on the application forms to avoid inconveniences
NB: Completed forms should be submitted to the ADMISSIONS OFFICE LAN APPLICATION FORMS
Government loan application form CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
CBZ Bank loan application form CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
For more information on the loan facility, contact the Senior Assistant Registrar Admissions Office or University Chaplain on +263672122203-5. Deputy Registrar Academic.