Ehlanzeni TVET College Online Application 2022 – 2023
Ehlanzeni TVET College Online Application
ONGOING ACADEMIC YEAR APPLICATIONS
Apply at Ehlanzeni TVET College
Ehlanzeni TVET College Online Application
Ehlanzeni TVET College Application Form
Ehlanzeni TVET College Online Application Status
Ehlanzeni TVET College Application Status
Ehlanzeni TVET College Application Closing Date
Ehlanzeni TVET College Student Portal Login
Ehlanzeni TVET College Blackboard Learn Login
Ehlanzeni TVET College NSFAS Application
Ehlanzeni TVET College Courses Offered
FEES STRUCTURE, BURSARIES, AND SCHOLARSHIPS
Ehlanzeni TVET College Fees Structure
Ehlanzeni TVET College NSFAS
Ehlanzeni TVET College Bursary
Ehlanzeni TVET College Examination Fees
Ehlanzeni TVET College Prospectus
Ehlanzeni TVET College Prospectus PDF
CONTACTS, LOCATION, AND CAMPUSES
Ehlanzeni TVET College Contact Address
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS AND REGISTRATIONS
Ehlanzeni TVET College Historical Background
Ehlanzeni TVET College Admission Requirements
Ehlanzeni TVET College Nsfas Requirements
Ehlanzeni TVET College Registration
Ehlanzeni TVET College Online Registration
Ehlanzeni TVET College Academic Calendar
Ehlanzeni TVET College Acceptance Letter
Ehlanzeni TVET College Graduation List
Ehlanzeni TVET College Graduation Ceremony Date
Ehlanzeni TVET College Job Vacancies
Ehlanzeni TVET College Career
The purpose of Ehlanzeni TVET College is to create a quality teaching and learning environment in which students can acquire the necessary knowledge, practical skills and applied vocational and occupational competence as well as the necessary attributes required for employment,self-employment, entry to a particular vocation, occupation or trade or into a higher education institution in order to respond to the human resource, economic and development needs of South Africa.
Online Application Details of Ehlanzeni TVET College
Application Date: Applications are open throughout the year.
Before you apply to Ehlanzeni TVET College you should have the following;
- Proof of payment of your registration fee(compulsory for SA and International applicants)
Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need a unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy.
Courses Offered BY Ehlanzeni TVET College
The college offers a wide variety of courses to live up to their vision as the provider of Education and Training Excellence. The college courses lead to learning and An extensive selection of skills programmes ensures that the College is also meeting the need for skills training at a grassroots level. The college offers the following programmes in National Certificate (Vocational)
- Civil Engineering and Building Construction
- Electrical Infrastructure Construction
- Engineering & Related Design
- Pre-Vocational Learning Programme
Each campus offers a different programme, for more information on all the courses offered in each campus check it here.
How to Apply | Ehlanzeni TVET College Online Application
Below is step by step guide to Apply to Ehlanzeni TVET College Online Application. Make sure to read everything we have written.
- Step 1: Acquire your application form at the school’s Campus. Make sure you apply within the application cycle to avoid your application being rejected.
- Step 2: Fill in the form with all necessary documentation (Latest Academic Results) that is required of you to support your application. Certified copy of guardian\parent ID, Proof of residence, and Student certified ID.
- Step 3: Remember you will need email address when filling the form, It is, therefore, advisable to create an email address if you don’t have one. Click here if you don’t have an email address. Also, remember to provide a valid cell Phone number when filling the forms because the school will text you if you are given admission.
- Step 4: A full application submitted entirely must include the certified copy of your ID and a certified copy of your latest school results as stated above.
How to Obtain Application Forms
Application forms can be obtained from any of the Campuses: You can contact the central office with the contact information we have provided below:
Not sure what to study or simply need more information? Contact the college officials on:
29 Bell Street Nelspruit 1200
Tel: 013 752 7105
GENERAL INFORMATION WHEN FILLING THE FORM
Please read the following carefully before completing this form.
1. This form must be completed by all students applying to college for the first time.
2. The application form must be signed by the applicant and the legal guardian(if the applicant is younger than 18 years).
3. It is in your own interest to ensure that this form is completed in full and that certified copies of all supporting documentation are enclosed. If any questions are left unanswered or documents are not enclosed, or the legal undertaking is not signed by the student and/or the legal guardian, it will cause a delay as the form will be returned for completion.
4. Please write in black ink and use block letters.
5. The closing date for applications will be determined by the College at the start of the respective academic period or when the programme is full, whichever occurs first.
CONTACT DETAILS OF EACH CAMPUS
Check out the full list of campuses and their locations by clicking here.
For more information, kindly visit their website.
SEE ALSO :
ORBIT TVET College Application
Taletso TVET College Application
Vuselela TVET College Application
Boland TVET College Application
College of Cape Town for TVET Application
False Bay TVET College Application
Northlink TVET College Application
South Cape TVET College Application
West Coast TVET College Application
Buffalo City TVET College Application
Eastcape Midlands TVET College Application
Ingwe TVET College Application
King Hintsa TVET College Application
King Sabata Dalindyebo TVET College Application
Lovedale TVET College Application
Port Elizabeth TVET College Application
Flavius Mareka TVET College Application
Goldfields TVET College Application
Maluti TVET College Application
Motheo TVET College Application
Central Johannesburg TVET College Application
Ekurhuleni East TVET College Application