Eletsa Secondary School Application – Subject – Courses
Information provided on this page is focused on Eletsa Secondary School Admission for the 2023/2024 Academic year.
Apply Now:>> Admission for High Schools In South Africa
On this Page you will find information on Eletsa Secondary School Application Forms . Eletsa Secondary School Online Applications . Eletsa Secondary School Uniforms. Eletsa Secondary School Subjects Offered. Eletsa Secondary School Prospectus PDF. Physical Education. Contact Details. Eletsa Secondary School Curriculum. IGCE, FET and Many more. Accommodation at Eletsa Secondary School, Feeding and Boarding Facilities can be inquired of by using the contact details below.
USEFUL LINKS FOR UNIVERSITIES IN SOUTH AFRICA
- Online Applications
- Check Application Status
- List of Courses Offered
- Online Registrations
- Late Applications
- Application Forms
- Admission Requirements
- Prospectus for
Most often parents are concerned about the best High School to enrol their wards. If you are a concerned parent or student searching for the best High School to attend, then we welcome you to our Eletsa Secondary School Admissions 2023/2024 page.
Eletsa Secondary School Admissions 2023/2024
Eletsa Secondary School Subjects
Matric Subject List
- English Home Language
- English 1st Additional Language
- Afrikaans Huistaal
- Afrikaans 1st Additional Language
- Other 1st Additional Language
- Mathematics Literacy
- Physical, Computer and Life Science Subjects
- Life Science (Used to be Biology)
- Physical Science (Physics and Chemistry)
- Business, Commerce and Management Studies
- Business Studies
- Human and Social Studies
General Education and Training (GET):
Grades 8 and 9 do all compulsory subjects, plus a choice of Isixhosa, French, Visual Arts and Music
Further Education and Training (FET)
Grades 10, 11 and 12 complete following compulsory subjects: English (Home Language), Afrikaans (1st Additional Language) or Isixhosa (1st Additional Language), Mathematics or Maths Literacy and Life Orientation
Choice Subjects to make up seven subjects: Physical Science, Life Science, Music, French (1nd Additional), Geography, History, Visual Arts, Economics, Accounting, Information Technology.
Eletsa Secondary School Application Forms
Eletsa Secondary School encourage prospective students to apply online or paper based application forms as soon as possible for 2022 / 2023 academic year.
Application deadline can be found by contacting the school below. Contacts are below.
Institution: Eletsa Secondary School
Eletsa Secondary School Fees
Student fees are broken down as follows:
- Application fees
- Acceptance deposit
- Tuition fees
- Accommodation fees
- Miscellaneous fees and levies
Students at pay tuition fees for every course taken. These tuition fees vary from course to course and cover:
- all charges for classes, tutorials and laboratories
- ordinary university examinations
- library access
- compulsory personal accident insurance
- the use of general sporting facilities
- in the case of medical students, hospital fees for clinical instruction.
Eletsa Secondary School Uniforms
PE Uniform: The PE uniform is for all students. These will be available through the school store.
BOYS: The boy’s uniform is the same for the whole school. Boys may wear shorts or trousers as prescribed by the school.
GIRLS: The girl’s uniform is the same for the whole school. Girls may wear shorts or trousers as prescribed by the school.
Purchasing: Please stop by the Uniform Store at school premises.
Eletsa Secondary School DRESS CODE
To maintain high expectations and to support a conducive learning environment, please adhere to the following criteria for the dress code.
Eletsa Secondary School complies with the CCSD Dress Code.
IMPORTANT NOTE: When in doubt – DO NOT WEAR IT.
As a rule of thumb, the Six “B’s” to avoid overall are: Buttocks, Bosoms, Boxers, Bellies, Bras and Backs (lower). Exposure of any of the “B’s” will be addressed immediately.
Students may NOT wear:
- Pajamas, boxer shorts, slippers/house shoes or cut-off sweatpants.
- Any fabric that is see-through (tops, pants or dresses). Undergarments should not be exposed.
- Shirts or blouses that are cut off to expose stomachs and lower backs; show cleavage or midriff; that are see-through; Open back that exposes bra straps or lower back; camisoles; Shirts or blouses with elongated arm openings or opened in the front or sides without an undershirt. Undershirts in isolation and/or those that are deemed inappropriate by administration. Tops that violate the “B’s” in the rule of thumb above.
- Shorts that are not visible under blouse OR that expose buttocks. Shorts must be visible and lengthy enough to be seen and not to cause confusion as to whether they exist.
- Clothing which advertises alcohol or substances that are illegal for minors or display suggestive phrases, designs, markings, or profanities.
- Hats, caps, bandanas, or other head coverings during the school day.Head coverings worn for religious or medical reasons will be approved by administration.
- Pants with holes that show private parts or expose the buttocks, unfastened belts, or exposed underwear.
- Clothing that displays weapons, violence, gang affiliations, racial slurs, sexual connotations, or any other clothing that causes a disruption.
- Chains or spiked accessories.
As in all matters of dress code, determination of conformity is ultimately at the discretion of administration. Students that fail to adhere to the dress code may be subject to consequences for not following instructions.
Eletsa Secondary School Matric Results
How to get your Eletsa Secondary School matric results from the Department of Education
Finding your matric results online is a fairly easy process if you follow these steps
- Step 1: Visit the website of the Department of Education matric results page.
- Step 2: Enter your examination number.
- Step 3: More personal details may be required.
- Step 4: Press ‘search’.
- Step 5: Your matric results will now come up.
How to get your Eletsa Secondary School Matric Results via SMS
- Step 1: Open a new SMS message on your phone
- Step 2: Fill in your Exam Number as the message
- Step 3: Send the SMS to this number: 45856
- Step 4: Note that the SMS will cost R3,00 (Free SMS does not apply)
- Step 5: Your exam number will be checked – if you send an incorrect exam number it won’t work
- Step 6: You will get your results once they are made available on 23 February.
zwadmissions.com is committed to delivering holistic info to our readers. Click to find Eletsa Secondary School Contact Details for more information.
Eletsa Secondary School Contact Details
Eletsa is a public school, located in Brits town, North West Province. For more information please see the school contacts below.
School Name: Eletsa
Emis Number: 600100353
Province Name: North West
School Sector: Public
School Type: Ordinary School
School Phase: Secondary School
School Specialization: Comprehensive
School Owner: State
Paypoint No: 86009
Component No: 86009
Exam No: 9101034
Magisterial District: Brits
District Municipality Name: Bojanala
Local Municipality Name: Madibeng
Ward ID: 63702012
EI District: Letlhabile
EI Circuit: Thuto Lesedi
Street Address: 30485 Stand,Zone,Lethlabile,Brits,0264
Postal Address: P.O.Box 1742,Letlhabile,0264
Cell Phone: 0825046470
The National Senior Certificate Examinations
When will the final National Senior Certificate examination be conducted?
From October to December of each year.
Must a learner register to write the final National Senior Certificate examination?
Yes, before 15 March of the year that a learner will sit for the final examination. All subjects to be written, including those from approved assessment bodies must be registered.
Who is eligible to write the National Senior Certificate examination?
- Current Grade 12 learners
- Anyone whose School-based Assessment validity has not expired may register as a part-time candidate for the NSC examinations. The School-based Assessment validity expires after 3 years from the date the candidate first wrote the NSC exams.
What are the minimum requirements for a candidate to obtain a National Senior Certificate?
The minimum requirements are:
- Achieve 40% in three subjects, one of which is an official language at Home Language level and 30% in three subjects.
- Provide full evidence in the SBA component in the subjects offered
What is the role of Umalusi?
Umalusi is responsible for the quality assurance of assessment in the Grade 12-year and issues the National Senior Certificate to successful candidates.