Grantley College Application Form
Grantley College Application Form – Grantley College has opened its admission for application for the 2023 – 2024 academic year. see details below to apply…
Grantley College offers a premier mainstream education for students, who have found difficulty in realising their full potential due to learning “speed humps”. Grantley is one of the few schools in South Africa which offers this type of educational opportunity right through to the matriculation level. With a maximum class size of 15, students benefit from individual attention this allows
Grantley College has a proud heritage and fine reputation of service to a community of families who wish to give their children a second chance at success. It is an independent, co-educational, non-profit school which offers mainstream education to students who are experiencing a gap between their potential and actual achievement.
Although academic achievement is not the sole measure of success, it is nevertheless important for the successful integration of students into the adult world. In recent years, Grantley has achieved a 100% pass rate in the Matric examinations.
Before you proceed with application, click on any of the links below for information:
A step-by-step guide to applying to Grantley College
1. Download and complete the application forms, parent contracts, policy and process forms and indemnity forms from this site.
2. Contact our Admissions Office on 011 643 8321 to arrange an initial interview.
3. Should you have a current, less than two years old, academic assessment, please bring it along to the interview.
4. If you do not have current assessments Grantley College will arrange for one to be done by our onsite Learning Support Unit.
5. If the college conducts an assessment a feedback session will be arranged with the college’s educational psychologist.
6. A decision to offer a place will be based on the topics discussed at the interview, current school reports and the education and psychological assessment.
7. Any offer made will be dependent on suitable references from the current school and a satisfactory credit check.
Should you, however, just wish to visit the school and have a chat, please do not hesitate to contact the School to make an appointment with the Principal.
Download the Application Form at https://www.grantleycollege.co.za/documents