Gweru Polytechnic 2021 – 2022 May Intakes
Full-Time and Part Time Courses offered, starting May 2019
|ND in: Accounting*||Business Studies (Full-time )|
|ND Purchasing and Supply||Management Studies (Full-time)|
|ND in Secretarial Studies||Secretarial Studies (Full-time)|
|ND in Information Technology*||Information Science and Technology (Full-time)|
|NC Hairdressing/Cosmetology/ Beauty Therapy||Applied Arts and Sciences (Full-time)|
|NC in Diesel Plant Fitting||Automotive Engineering (Full-time)**|
|NC in Draughting & Design Technology
NC in Plant/ Production Engineering
|Mechanical Engineering (Part-time)**|
|ND in Technical & Vocational Education (HEXCO)||Education (Part-time) December 2019 Intake|
Secondary School Technical and Vocational Teacher Education Programme Click Here..
Applicants should come in person at Gweru Polytechnic at 0900 hours on the dates indicated below;
- Mechanical Engineering (NC in Draughting & Design Technology): 27 March 2019
- Applied Arts and Sciences (Cosmetology): 27 March 2019
- Automotive Engineering : 28 March 2019
- Education : 23 April 2019
- Mechanical Engineering (NC in Plant/ Production Engineering): 26 April 2019
- Information Science and Technology: 26 April 2019
- Business Studies, Secretarial Studies, Management Studies : 26 April 2019
- For National Certificate (NC) courses; Courses marked * require Five (5) Ordinary level subjects with grade C or better including Mathematics and English language. Courses marked ** require Five (5) Ordinary level subjects including English, Mathematics and Science. The rest require Five (5) Ordinary level subjects including English language.
- For National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) courses; Applicants must posses the full NC or HND respectively.
- For ND in Technical and Vocational Education (HEXCO) applicants must have ND, HND, Degree, or Class One Journeyman certificate.
- 2 completed application forms. Download here. The form is also obtainable at Gweru Polytechnic.
- Two sets of certified copies of birth certificate, national ID and academic certificates.
- Original birth certificate, national ID and academic certificates
All applicants will pay a non-refundable handling fee of $10.00
All programmes will run subject to sufficient number of students enrolling for the courses