Joshua Nkomo Scholarship for Academic Excellence – Undergraduate Programmes
Applications are invited from students currently enrolled at Women’s University in Africa. The Scholarship will be reviewed after every academic semester
The candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Must be at least 25 years of age
- Must be in their 2nd or 3rd year of study in any of the Faculties at WUA
- Must have an overall GPA of 3.0 or better.
- Please note that this scholarship is based on academic excellence. No application form is required, applicants must simply attach their result slip showing results from First Year First Semester to DECEMBER 2018 to the application letter. Applications with December 2018 results ONLY will not be considered.
- The deadline for the submission of the applications is 12 April 2019
- THOSE ALREADY ON THE SCHOLARSHIP NEED NOT APPLY
The applications should be submitted to:
Hand Delivery: The applications should be submitted to:
The Women’s University in Africa, Students Affairs Office, Room 20 Academic Registry and Student Affairs Wing, 549 Acturus Road, Manresa Park, Harare
Post: P O Box GD32, Greendale, Harare