Nelson Mandela University Postgraduate Online Application
Prospective postgraduate students who wish to study at Nelson Mandela University in 2024 are invited to apply online for a postgraduate certificate, diploma, honours, master’s or doctoral degree using our online application system.
In order to ensure adequate time for application, processing and planning by the University and yourself, applications for early admission in 2024 should be submitted by 4 August 2023. Places in some qualifications are limited, and it is therefore in your best interest to submit your application form and ALL supporting documentation as soon as possible. Late applications may be considered after this date, if there is still space available in the course you wish to apply for, and on academic merit until 30 September 2023.
Before completing an application form, please take note of the minimum admission requirements for the qualification that you are applying for or refer to the relevant faculty guide. Postgraduate masters and doctoral applicants must also complete the relevant Postgraduate form (U24)
Postgraduate U24 application forms must be submitted to: email@example.com
For information on postgraduate programmes, please consult the General Information and Admission Requirements for Postgraduate Programmes.
- Your application form must be accompanied by:
- a certified copy of your matriculation/school leaving certificate,
- certified copies of your diploma/degree certificates plus academic record(s) and certificate(s) of conduct,
- a certified copy of your ID,
- a certified copy of the identity document of your parent/legal guardian/surety,
- declaration by your parent / legal guardian / surety if you are a dependant, or studying at a higher education institution, or do/will not have permanent employment when applying or studying at the University.
- postgraduate (U24) application form.
- You can track the status of your application here.
- The outcome of your application will be conveyed to you via our website (by tracking your status) and SMS. Please ensure that we have your correct cell phone number.
- If you are admitted, you will receive registration information in November/December.
- Final acceptance depends on the submission of your final academic record and certificate of conduct if you are currently studying elsewhere.