North-West University NWU Undergraduate Online Application 2023 – 2024
Apply here (Applications open 1 April 2023):
- How to apply online
- Apply online (best viewed through Mozilla Firefox)
- Closing dates:
- Non-selection courses: 31 August 2023
- Music: 31 August 2023 – Also apply for an audition before the closing date
- Graphic Design: 31 August 2023
Engineering: 31 August 2023
Occupational Hygiene: 31 August 2023
Urban and Regional planning: 31 August 2023
- All other selection courses: 30 June 2023
- Undergraduate enquiries
- 018 285 4320
- Clarification of application statuses
Step 1: Getting a student number (start at step 2 if you already have one)
- Go to the online application platform
- Click on New application
- Click on Create new student number and complete all the fields
Please note that the allocation of a student number does not mean that you have completed the application process. Please go through all the steps below to ensure that your application is complete and that it reaches us. Incomplete applications will not be processed by the University.
Step 2: Log in
When you receive a student number, use that together with the PIN number you created to log in.
Step 3: What do you want to study?
Complete all the fields. Use the yearbooks to obtain more information about the qualifications, modes of delivery and curricula.
Step 4: Upload supporting documents
In order to consider your application, please upload the following supporting documents:
- Available grade 12 marks (or gr 11 if the gr 12 marks are not available yet), or a copy of your matric certificate – if you have already passed matric.
- Copy of your ID
- Additional documents for international prospective students:
- A copy of relevant results
- A copy of your passport
Step 5: Submit the application
Please make sure that you press the Submit Application button when you have finished ensuring that we receive your application.