Sasol Learnerships South Africa 2021 – 2022
ABOUT THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE LEARNERSHIP:
Sasol is a global energy and chemicals company with operations in 33 countries and over 30 000 employees. Sasol is producers of high-value products, such as chemicals, fuels and low-carbon electricity.
Established in South Africa, in 1950, Sasol is still one of the biggest investors in skills development, capital projects, technological research and development in the country.
If you would like to be a part of this global enterprise, taking part in a learnership programme would be the perfect start.
DETAILS ABOUT THE LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME:
Candidates who partake in the Sasol learnership programme will gain not only theoretical knowledge but also practical skills for the job in question.
Sasol learnerships are available in the following fields each year:
- Instrumentation and Control
- Electrical Operations
- Chemical Plant Operations (Process / Production)
Students who complete the learnership programme could enter one of the following career paths at Sasol: Engineer/ Technician/ Technologist/ Operations Manager/ Maintenance Manager/ Foreman/ Area Manager/ Artisan/ Specialist Artisan/ Senior Artisan/ Master Artisan/ Learning Manager/ Learning Practitioner/ Senior Learning Manager.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO APPLY:
Before applying, please ensure that you meet ALL of the following minimum entry criteria – failure to satisfy all the requirements will result in your application being disqualified:
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric
- Passed Matric Mathematics SG/ HG (not applicable to Mathematical Literacy/ Applied Maths/ Commercial Maths/ Functional Maths/ Additional Maths)
- Passed Matric Physical Science SG/ HG (not applicable to Life Science/ General Science/ Natural Science/ Functional Science/ Science Literacy)
- Passed Matric English
- OR completed an N3 Certificate with 5 subjects: Business English, Engineering Science, Mathematics and 2 other subjects
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE LEARNERSHIP POSITION:
Applications must be done online for the following position: Sasol Learnerships
Alternatively, applicants may email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
(Insert the words “Learnership Query” in the email subject line)
Please note: the selection process for learnerships will include the following steps:
1) Application for the position
2) Shortlisting or Screening of candidates that meet the requirements
3) Psychometric Assessment of shortlisted candidates
4) Interviews will Sasol panel of judges/ management team
5) Verification of qualifications and background checks
6) Medical assessment, fitness assessment and security clearance check
7) Final offer to selected candidates
8) Enrolment in the programme
All applicants should read these Frequently Asked Questions and Answers before applying.
CONTACT THE LEARNERSHIP PROVIDER FOR QUERIES:
For any queries related to this programme, please contact Sasol directly:
Careers Department (Learnerships)
Email address: email@example.com
Head Office – Telephone number: 010 344 5000
See Also: List of Learnerships in South Africa.