Sedibeng TVET College Application 2023 – 2023
How do I apply to the Sedibeng TVET College Online Application 2023?
This page will guide you on how to apply for Sedibeng TVET College Online Application 2023 as the Sedibeng TVET College Online Application for 2023 is open for qualified applicants.
The Sedibeng TVET College invites prospective students to register for the 2023 Application form. Sedibeng TVET College application is open for prospectus applicants.
Therefore, Sedibeng TVET College encourages prospective students to apply online via application form (Hard-Copy) early as possible for the 2023 academic year.
How to Apply Sedibeng TVET College Online Application 2023
In order to apply Sedibeng TVET College Online Application, you will need the followings:
- A working email address
- your South African identity number
- If you are an international applicant, your passport number
How To Apply Sedibeng TVET College Online Application 2023
- Go to – http://www.sedcol.co.za/
- Proof of payment of your registration fee(compulsory for SA and International applicants)
Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need a unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy.
If you are unable to apply online, you may submit a paper application by printing the forms from the links below and sending them to the Admissions Office at the address indicated on the right.
When to Apply Sedibeng TVET College Application Forms 2023
Sedibeng TVET College Application Forms will open from April to November 2023.
Sedibeng TVET College Application Procedure 2023
Here are the Sedibeng TVET College Admission Requirements:
- A year-end report for Grades 9, 10, 11, or 12 or an
- An NQF Level 1 qualification, or
- An approved bridging program designed for the specific purpose of accessing NQF Level 2, or
- A Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) assessment to meet the basic requirements for access to NQF Level 2.
Full-Time Rated Courses
Application fee (new students only) and class fees are payable on registration.
All new applications must be accompanied by:
- Certified copy of latest school report/statement of results/Grade 12 or N3 certificate.
- Six certified copies of the ID of the Learner.
- Two certified copies of ID of Parent/Guardian.
- One ID size photo of Learner.
SEE ALSO :
ORBIT TVET College Application
Taletso TVET College Application
Vuselela TVET College Application
Boland TVET College Application
College of Cape Town for TVET Application
False Bay TVET College Application
Northlink TVET College Application
South Cape TVET College Application
West Coast TVET College Application
Buffalo City TVET College Application
Eastcape Midlands TVET College Application
Ingwe TVET College Application
King Hintsa TVET College Application
King Sabata Dalindyebo TVET College Application
Lovedale TVET College Application
Port Elizabeth TVET College Application
Flavius Mareka TVET College Application
Goldfields TVET College Application
Maluti TVET College Application
Motheo TVET College Application
Central Johannesburg TVET College Application
Ekurhuleni East TVET College Application