St Augustine College of South Africa Admission Requirements
For admission requirements into the Higher Certificate in Biblical Studies, please refer to the Prospectus (Page 14, G.4)
PLEASE READ THE CONTENT OF THIS APPLICATION FORM CAREFULLY BEFORE SUBMITTING IT.
If necessary, please consult the current annual PROSPECTUS (available on the St Augustine website).
Non-refundable Application Fee: R 100
This application will not be processed unless accompanied by the following:
• Certified copy of Applicant’s Identity Document / Passport.
• Certified copy of matriculation or school-leaving certificate. (This certificate must clearly state that the application has an exemption to study for a bachelor degree – not a diploma, nor a certificate.)
• For Applicants who obtained a school-leaving certificate from outside of South Africa, a Universities
SA Matriculation Board Exemption Certificate for degree study in South Africa (http://mbitapply.usaf.ac.za/applicant/add; tel +27 (0) 10 591 4401/2; eMail Applications@USAf.ac.za).
• Certified copies of any other academic transcripts (degrees and qualifications already completed).
• Proof of payment of the non-refundable application fee.
(Proof of payment should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org; deposit reference: UG + SURNAME + Initials.)
St Augustine’s Banking Details: click here