The International Hotel School Fees 2023 – 2024
Payment Plan*for Full-time and Online Learning students
There is a wide range of personalised payment plans available, which make studying at International Hotel School very affordable.
All payment plans are interest-free. An enrolment deposit is payable upon acceptance, followed by a monthly payment plan. A debit order needs to be signed and a credit check will apply.
Payment options can be discussed with your Consultant.
Student Loans*for Full-time and Online Learning students
We have partnered with Student Hero to make your student loan application quick and easy.
We understand how confusing it can be when applying for a student loan on your own. Student Hero helps you apply for your student loan and ensure that you have the best possible chance of securing a student loan. The GREAT NEWS is – they help you for FREE.
Student Hero can help you apply to all the major credit providers (the Banks) in South Africa and make sure your application process is professional, quick and as easy as possible.
To apply for a Student Loan you need to have submitted your application for enrolment with the International Hotel School.
Short Course Finance*for Online Learning students
Pay for your short course over 12 months
Fever-Tree’s application process is quick & simple. Follow the quick and easy steps below.
Pre-qualify in seconds!
SMS your SA ID Number*Gross Monthly Income to 48061
Or complete the full application by clicking on the button “APPLY NOW” below.
After submitting your required documents, expect a quick turnaround time to find out if you’ve been successful with your application. Once you’ve been approved you can join the soonest course.
For enquiries, contact 087 2100 336 or email email@example.com
Terms & Conditions
- Operated by Fever-Tree Finance (Pty) Ltd, a registered credit provider (NCRCP6072).
- You have 12 months to pay.
- SA citizens only.
- Early Enrolment Discounts:
- February/March intake: Look out for our August – October early registration discounts of between 15 – 30%, to ensure the lowest possible fees.
- July/August intake: Look out for our April and May early registration discounts of between 10 – 20%, to ensure the lowest possible fees.
- Early Settlement Discount: If you settle your fees in full before Registration Day you will receive a 5% discount.