UJ Continuing Education Programmes
Continuing Education Programmes (CEP) | Short Learning Programmes (SLP) | Short Courses
- Applicants may only apply for two study choices – these study choices may not be amended once they have been chosen.
- For more information regarding programmes on offer go to – UJ Short Courses
- Click HERE for Continuing Education Programmes in the Transport and Supply Chain Management Department
- Click HERE for Continuing Education Programmes in the Faculty of Law
- Please contact the International Office number/email/website for more information that might be applicable.
Checklist for applying
- Valid email address (Gmail or Yahoo mail account).
- Document upload requirements when applying online:
- All documents must be certified
- Ensure that the scanned file is a maximum of 512KB
- All documents msut be scanned in any of the following types – tiff, pdf, jpg or gif
- Each document must be scanned and uploaded as separate attachments
- Alternatively, documents can be emailed to email@example.com with the provisional reference/student number noted in the subject line of the email.
UJ Postgraduate Online Application Closing Date 2022
UJ Undergraduate Online Application Closing Date 2022
UJ Undergraduate Accommodation Closing Date 2022
University of Johannesburg UJ Admission List 2022
University of Johannesburg UJ Portal
University of Cape Town UCT Online Application
University of Fort Hare UFH Online Application
University of the Free State UFS Online Application
University of KwaZulu-Natal UKZN Online Application
University of Limpopo UL Online Application
North-West University NWU Online Application
University of Pretoria UP Online Application