Umfolozi TVET College Online Application 2023 – 2024
The College offers a range of national business and engineering programmes which include the National Certificate (Vocational) and N4-N6 Diploma programmes. An extensive selection of skills programmes ensures that the College is also meeting the need for skills training at a grassroots level. Learnership and co-operative programmes are also very active at uMfolozi College.
Uzmfolozi TVET College Online Application Form 2023 – 2023
Uzmfolozi TVET College Online Application – How to Apply
Uzmfolozi TVET College Online Application – How to Apply – Apply Here:
ONGOING 2023 – 2024ACADEMIC YEAR APPLICATION
1.Uzmfolozi TVET College Application Form
2.Uzmfolozi TVET College Online Application
3.Apply at Uzmfolozi TVET College
4.Uzmfolozi TVET College Application Status
5.Uzmfolozi TVET College Online Application Status
6.Uzmfolozi TVET College Application Closing Date
7.Uzmfolozi TVET College Courses Offered
FEES STRUCTURE, BURSARIES, AND SCHOLARSHIPS
8.Uzmfolozi TVET College Fees Structure
9.Uzmfolozi TVET College Prospectus
10.Uzmfolozi TVET College Prospectus PDF
CONTACTS, LOCATION, AND CAMPUSES
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS AND REGISTRATIONS
14.Uzmfolozi TVET College Academic Calendar
15.Uzmfolozi TVET College NSFAS
16.Uzmfolozi TVET College Vision and Mission
17.Uzmfolozi TVET College Historical Background
18.Uzmfolozi TVET College Contact Address
19.Uzmfolozi TVET College Distance Learning Courses
20.Uzmfolozi TVET College Acceptance Letter
21.Uzmfolozi TVET College Job Vacancies
22.Uzmfolozi TVET College Career
23.Uzmfolozi TVET College Graduation Ceremony Date
24.Uzmfolozi TVET College Graduation List
25.Uzmfolozi TVET College Student Portal Login
The College has a SETA accredited Training Centre based in Mandeni. The Centre is accredited to offer trade tests for trades of: Electrician; Fitter; Fitter & Turner and Instrument Mechanic.
uMfolozi TVET College is one of 9 public Technical and Vocational Education & Training (TVET) Colleges in the province of KwaZulu-Natal and one of only 50 in the country. The College has 8 main campuses: Chief Albert Luthuli, Eshowe, Esikhawini, Mandeni and Richtek, Sundumbili/Isithebe, Bambanana and Nkandla. In addition, 6 skills centres namely, Jininindomnyama, Nseleni, Thubelihle, Alton, Maphumulo and the ZCBF Community Park.
Online Application Details of Umfolozi TVET College
Application Date: Applications are open throughout the year.
Before you apply to Umfolozi TVET College you should have the following;
- Proof of payment of your registration fee(compulsory for SA and International applicants)Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need a unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy.
Courses Offered BY Umfolozi TVET College
To live up to their vision as the leader in life-long learning and An extensive selection of skills programmes ensures that the College is also meeting the need for skills training at a grassroots level. The college offers the following programmes in National Certificate (Vocational)
- CIVIL ENGINEERING & BUILDING CONSTRUCTION
- ELECTRICAL INFRASTRUCTURE CONSTRUCTION
- EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT
- ENGINEERING & RELATED DESIGN
- FINANCE, ECONOMICS & ACCOUNTING
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY & COMPUTER SCIENCE
- OFFICE ADMINISTRATION
- PRIMARY AGRICULTURE
- PROCESS PLANT OPERATIONS
For more information on the courses offered by the college click here.
How to Obtain Application Forms
Application forms can be obtained from any of the Campuses: You can contact the central office with the contact information we have provided below:
Central OfficeTel +27 (35) 902 9501Fax +27 (35) 789 2585Naboomnek Street, Arboretum, Richards BayEmail: email@example.com
Marketing & Communications: 035 902 9541
How to Apply | Umfolozi TVET College Online Application
Below is step by step guide to Apply to Umfolozi TVET College Online Application. Make sure to read everything we have written. Umfolozi TVET College Online Application
- Step 1: Acquire your application form at the school’s Campus. Make sure you apply within the application cycle to avoid your application being rejected.
- Step 2: Fill in the form with all necessary documentation (Latest Academic Results) that is required of you to support your application. Certified copy of guardian\parent ID, Proof of residence, and Student certified ID.
- Step 3: Remember you will need email address when filling the form, It is, therefore, advisable to create an email address if you don’t have one. Click here if you don’t have an email address. Also, remember to provide a valid cell Phone number when filling the forms because the school will text you if you are given admission.
- Step 4: A full application submitted entirely must include the certified copy of your ID and a certified copy of your latest school results as stated above.
SEE ALSO :
ORBIT TVET College Application
Taletso TVET College Application
Vuselela TVET College Application
Boland TVET College Application
College of Cape Town for TVET Application
False Bay TVET College Application
Northlink TVET College Application
South Cape TVET College Application
West Coast TVET College Application
Buffalo City TVET College Application
Eastcape Midlands TVET College Application
Ingwe TVET College Application
King Hintsa TVET College Application
King Sabata Dalindyebo TVET College Application
Lovedale TVET College Application
Port Elizabeth TVET College Application
Flavius Mareka TVET College Application
Goldfields TVET College Application
Maluti TVET College Application
Motheo TVET College Application
Central Johannesburg TVET College Application
Ekurhuleni East TVET College Application