University of Fort Hare UFH Postgraduate Application 2023 – 2024
University of Fort Hare UFH Postgraduate Application – apply now into any postgraduate program of your choice at UFH…
HOW TO APPLY
(a) R120.00 non‐refundable application fee to accompany all applications for admission by new students payable on or before the 30st September
Application Fee – Residence Admissions
(a) Acceptance of accommodation payable before the 31st December : R 1000.00
- Submit your application form and all the necessary documentation including application fee before closing date.
- An SMS will be sent to you informing you of the status of your application thereafter a letter of confirmation.
- Current matriculants who qualify based on their Grade 12 mid-term performance, are provisionally admitted pending the submission of their final matric results and subject to availability of space.
- Successful applicants will receive an admission letter, together with a registration guide, which reflects the registration dates and orientation programme. It is important to note that all applicants who wrote the National Senior Certificate (NSC) are required to write the National Benchmark test (NBT)before they are allowed to register for their 1st year at University.
- MANUAL SUBMISSION
You can submit your completed application forms by hand at any of our admissions Offices in Alice or East London Campuses.
- SEND VIA EMAIL
IMPORTANT INFORMATION WHEN SUBMITTING THE APPLICATION FORMS via Email
- After completing filling the application form make sure you save your form using your name and surname e.g. SAM MHLANA
- Scan all your other documents (ID, RESULTS, PROOF OF PAYMENT OR ANY OTHER REQUIRED DOCUMENTS) and make sure you also save these using your name and surname e.g. SAM MHLANA
- Once you have all your documents please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make sure that your email address or cellphone number that you write in your application forms is working for us to contact you.
Student Affairs comprises of the following departments: Student Counselling Unit, Student Governance and Development, Residences, Health Care Centre, Disability Unit, HIV & Aids Unit and the Sport and Recreation Unit.
(a) Registration Costs …………………………………………………… R550.00
(b) Student ID card:……………………………………………………….. R80.00
(c) Late registration fee:…………………………………………………… R700.00
(d) Student levy:…………………………………………………………… R2 000.00
(e) Student levy (part time students):……………….……………… R1 000.00
Evaluation of International Qualification
All applicants with non‐South African qualifications are required to have their qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA). For more information regarding evaluation of qualifications please visit the SAQA website: Please note that all foreign qualifications must be evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority before an application form is forwarded to the University. It is the responsibility of the prospective student to forward his/her documentation to SAQA. http://www.saqa.org.za
How to apply for a Study Visa
The applicant must first apply and be accepted by the University of choice before they may apply for a study visa. For this, the applicant needs a provisional admission/acceptance letter from the University. Students will not be able to obtain a valid study visa without an admission letter.
Documents required for a Study Visa / Study Visa Renewal
1. An original letter of acceptance from the university
2. A valid passport
3. Proof of comprehensive medical insurance
4. Proof of accommodation
5. A Radiology Report not older than 6 months
6. A medical report not older than 6 months
7. Police clearance certificate issued by the police
8. Proof affordability of fees (letter by guardian /parent undertaking to support the student, bank
statement indicating affordability and copy of passport or identity document). Or a scholarship
or sponsorship letter by organisation or University.
All permit related queries are now dealt with in regional offices by VSF Centres, for Eastern Cape the offices are in Port Elizabeth. University of Fort Hare UFH Postgraduate Application
Direct deposits/internet payments can be made into the University’s bank account at:
Standard Bank:Alice Branch
Branch Code 050119
Account Number.28 210
Payment via M65
The preferred method of payment is via the M65 form which is obtainable at any branch of Standard Bank or from the cashiers’ office at the University’s campuses.
In order to ensure prompt credit of payment students are encouraged to use this method of payment and ensure that their student number is reflected on the deposit slip.
Only Bank guaranteed cheques will be accepted by the cashier. Post‐ dated cheques will not be accepted. A R150.00 administration fee will be charged on all unpaid cheques and this amount will be debited to the student’s fees account. In addition to this the students account will be flagged not to receipt cheques in future and the drawer will be required to make an alternative payment within 7 days of being notified of the cheque being unpaid.
The student number must be used as the reference when using this method of payment.
Debit and credit card payments
Debit and credit card payments for student fees are accepted and payments can be made via the cashier’s office by the card holder.
Where payment is being made for students from outside the rand currency area, payment must be made by telegraphic transfer into the University’s bank account
at Standard Bank, Alice; Branch Code 050119; Account Number: 28 210 1357 swift address, SBZAZAJJ.
To avoid the possibility of a payment not being timeously credited to the correct student fee account, it is essential that the student name and student number
are entered on the deposit slip/telegraphic transfer. Please fax a copy of the deposit slip/transfer to the Fees Office, University of Fort Hare (040) 653 1789.
The University no longer offers a Debit order payments system. You are however advised to see the HOD: Student Accounts should you wish to make a monthly payment arrangement to settle your fees before the 31st January.
How to Apply at University of Fort Hare UFH
Apply at University of Fort Hare UFH 2023 – 2024
University of Fort Hare UFH Undergraduate Application
University of Fort Hare UFH Undergraduate Application Form
University of Fort Hare UFH Postgraduate Application
University of Fort Hare UFH Postgraduate Application Forms Pdf
University of Fort Hare UFH Online Registration
University of Fort Hare UFH Online Application Status
University of Fort Hare UFH Online Application
University of Fort Hare UFH Online Application Closing Date
University of Fort Hare UFH International Application
University of Fort Hare UFH Late Application
University of Fort Hare UFH Application Form Pdf Download
University of Fort Hare UFH Application Closing Date
University of Fort Hare UFH Undergraduate Application Closing Date