University Of Zululand Postgraduate Application Guideline
Prospecting students must apply for admission to an undergraduate qualification via the Central Applications
Office (CAO) on www.cao.ac.za.
Remember to have the following documents ready:
• National Senior Certificate or statement of results or,
• Senior Certificate
• Copy of ID
• Additional documentation for international prospective students:
• Copy of passport
• Study permit
• Medical aid/health insurance cover
For further information;
Please Contact CAO on 031 268 4444 or visit www.cao.ac.za or
send an email to Admissions@unizulu.ac.za.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
• All these requirements are compulsory.
• Preference is given to applicants who rank this programme as choice number 1 or 2.
• USAf (HESA) letter is required for mature age students