Vega School Online Application 2024 – 2025-Details
- Click on the Apply button, complete the application form and pay the non-refundable application fee of R700 online.
- Look out for your Application Confirmation Letter that includes login details to your personalised portal where you need to upload the required documentation to complete your application.
- Upon review of your documentation, you will receive an Offer to Study letter. An R2000 non-refundable* pre-registration fee is due upon acceptance of the Offer.
*refundable only if admission requirements are not met.
- Register and pay your registration fee online when Registration for 2023 opens in October 2023.
Please remember to upload the following documents to your personalised portal (Step 2):
- Copy of your ID
- Certified copy of your Passport (for international students only)
- Certified copy of any qualification obtained, plus academic transcripts / latest results
- An original certified copy of your National Senior Certificate or equivalent / latest results
- Mid-term/final results from the student portal (rollover IIE applicants only**)
- New IIE student-student applying or registering for qualification for the first time with The IIE.
- Rollover IIE student – registered or previously registered student moving from higher certificate to a degree, diploma to advanced diploma, or degree to postgraduate qualifications within Vega or from any brand of The IIE. (Exempt from the application fee)
***Returning IIE student – registered or previously registered student returning to complete the same qualification with The IIE. Eg, 1st-year student moving into 2nd year. The application process does not apply to returning IIE students. (Exempt from the application fee)