BHC Design School
Let BHC Interior Design School help you craft your dream future in interior design or interior décor. Why?
– The campus is situated in beautiful Cape Town
– The school specializes exclusively in Interior Design Education
– Use VR and other cutting edge technologies
– Get taught by experts working in the field
– BHC is the only registered and specialist design institution in the mother city
BENEFITS OF STUDYING AT BHC – CAPE TOWN’S ONLY FULLY ACCREDITED AND REGISTERED SCHOOL OF INTERIOR DESIGN AND INTERIOR DÉCOR:
– Design using Virtual Reality and other expert technologies
– Daily exposure to experts working in the field
– Study at a well run, privately owned school with an esteemed reputation
– Get the mentoring you need to design an ambitious, successful career
– Campus situated in the heart of creative Woodstock, next to bustling Cape Town
– Live on Campus in a beautifully decorated studio apartment
Practicing designers and architects, your lecturers are on top of the latest trends and technologies, and are leaders in their fields. Get to work on real projects and make a real difference. Dedicated studio masters are always on-hand to assist and mentor. We’re with you every step of the way during your student career.
VIRTUAL REALITY AT BHC:
Technology is changing the way creative leaders design and communicate. At BHC’s school of interior design you’ll be immersed in next level technologies. Walk inside your projects with our VR head-mounted displays (HMDs). The experience will change the way you think about interior design.
BHC INTERIOR DESIGN SCHOOL BENEFITS:
– Design using VR
– Exposure to working experts
– Study at a reputable design school
– Private campus situated in creative Cape Town
Registering to study at BHC in 2022? Pay your full annual fee by 31 January 2022, and get 5% off!
WHAT’S INTERIOR DESIGN?
Create systems that incorporate the physical, emotional and digital aspects of humanity. Interior design is all about creating spaces that cater for a brand — or a person’s essence — their very identity. But interior design is much more than that. It is about creating remarkable spaces aimed to enhance productivity, ensure the physical well being of humans, as well as to inspire or to make a statement.
WHAT IS INTERIOR DÉCOR?
Interior decorating is all about the art, and science, of composition. It is about making rooms and spaces more functional, beautiful, and comfortable for the people that use them. If you’ve decorated your home or office you’ve been involved in doing interior decorating. Interior design is all about the structure of spaces, while interior décor is about using colour, lighting, furniture and other adornments to make spaces come alive. Or to achieve a specific goal. Or to align with a specific brand.
WHAT YOU’LL WORK WITH AT BHC:
Your toolkit will include technology, Virtual Reality, colour, light, furniture, architecture, physical space. Collaborate with some of the world’s top brands. As an interior designer, you could see your artistry expressed in massive retail environments. Stately homes. Big business parks. Or next-generation workspaces.
Become an expert in interior design practice – a career that can take you across the globe to the interior design capitals of the world.
Click here to view the Prospectus