GENERAL MANAGER (RETAIL) – SPAR ZIMBABWE
We are looking for a results driven General Manager to be responsible for one of our new stores. The General Manager will be directing the day to day operations of the store, drive sales, increase profitability, maintain first class standards and create a positive environment that will foster sales growth.
1. Develop business strategies to raise customer pool, expand store traffic, optimize profitability and increase market share.
2. Maintaining statistical and financial records.
3. Overseeing pricing and stock control.
4. Maximising profitability and setting sales targets including motivating staff.
5. Dealing with customer queries, complaints and staff grievances.
6. Ensure high customer satisfaction through excellent services.
7. Produce weekly, monthly reports on buying trends, customer needs and profits.
8. Conduct staff performance appraisals and to assess training needs.
9. Managing budgets.
10. Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation.
11. Assist in recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, mentoring and disciplining employees.
• Strong leadership skills and business acumen.
• Strong customer management skills.
• Strong organisational skills.
• Proven successful experience as a General Manager in the retail sector.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Degree in Business Administration or any relevant field.
How to apply
Applications must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than the 6th of September 2019