System Analyst – RBZ
- Develops and maintains an up to date plan for deployment of software in the Bank.
- Identifies, analyses and resolve software problems.
- Diagnoses hardware, software and network problems of network Information systems to minimize downtime.
- Monitors Service Level Agreements with users and external parties.
- Helps in appraisal of information systems performance.
- Installs patches to systems in accordance with vendor specifications.
- Implements service level agreements to ensure good service delivery.
- Coordinating support functions including third party suppliers.
- Maintains a list of customer queries to maintain troubleshooting knowledge base.
- Support business continuity initiatives for Information systems in the Bank.
Qualifications & Experience
The ideal candidate should have:
- Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Science, Electronic Engineering.
- Certificate in Networking, Oracle, Operating Systems
- At least 2 years relevant experience.
Skills & Competences
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good planning and organizing skills.
- Ability to make decisions.
- Team player.
- Extensive technical skills.
Applications should be addressed to : The Deputy Director, Human Resources P.O Box 1283, Harare, Zimbabwe
Closing date: 6 September 2019