Harmony Gold Learnerships South Africa 2021 – 2022
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Harmony Gold are a gold mining and exploration company operating in South Africa and Papua New Guinea. Harmony Gold is at the forefront of gold mining – they are the third biggest gold mining firm in South Africa, and the twelfth biggest gold mining firm in the world.
ABOUT THE LEARNERSHIP
Harmony Gold Learnerships are available to candidates who wish to pursue a career in one of the following fields:
- Mineral Resources
- Ore Reserve Management
- Boilermaker/ Plater
- Rock Breaker
- Human Resources
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted and required to undergo a medical fitness exam, conducted by the Harmony Gold occupational Health Centre. Successful candidates will also be required to attend an interview.
If you do not receive any feedback within 3 months of the application closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Candidates interested in applying for this learnership position should ensure that they meet the following criteria – failure to meet ALL of these requirements will result in your application being denied.
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric OR technical Matric
- Completed qualification in your field of application
- Good command of the English language (able to read, write and speak English)
- Have a drivers licence
- Have your own reliable transport
- In good health – medically fit
- Work well within a team
- Willing to work outside of normal working hours if required
- Willing to do required standby duties
- Comply with company procedures and policies
- Good communication skills
- Follow safety and health protocols
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online at https://www.harmony.co.za/job-seekers
You may be required to submit copies of the following documents:
- South African Identity document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Qualification certificate (certified copy)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Covering letter
Harmony Gold South Africa
Sonja Gay (careers department)
Tel: 011 411 2030
See Also: List of Learnerships in South Africa.