Petra Diamonds Learnerships South Africa 2021 – 2022
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Petra Diamonds is a diamond mining group, founded in 1997 by Adonis Pouroulis.
The group has mining interests in Tanzania and South Africa, as well as a Botswana based exploration programme. It’s South Africa based operations include; Finsch Mine, Cullinan Mine, Koffiefontein, Kimberley Underground, Fissure Mines.
ABOUT THE LEARNERSHIP
Petra Diamonds Learnerships are generally available in the following career paths:
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Earth Science/ Geology
- Diamond Processing
- Diesel Mechanic
- Fitting & Turning
- Electrical Maintenance
- Jewellery Manufacturing
Candidates interested in applying for this learnership position should ensure that they meet the following criteria – failure to meet ALL of these requirements will result in your application being denied.
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric
- Passed Science and Mathematics in Matric
- Good command of the English language (able to read, write and speak English)
- Computer literate
- Drivers licence (mandatory for certain fields)
- Medically fit (you will be required to undergo a fitness assessment)
- NOT currently permanently employed
- Willing to work hard
- Committed to learning
- Work well in a team
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online at https://www.petradiamonds.com/careers/current-vacancies
You may be required to submit copies of the following documents:
- South African Identity document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Contactable references
- Drivers licence (if applicable)
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted – if you do not receive any feedback within 30 days of the application deadline, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Petra Diamonds Limited
Tel: +27 53 8020 315
See Also: List of Learnerships in South Africa.