Ethembeni High School Online Application
The Ethembeni High School Online Application is open from 1 April to 30 November.
Ethembeni High School would like to inform all prospective students, Parents and Guardians to apply online or download the Ethembeni High School Application Form PDF from the link provided below.
Students who are seeking admission at Ethembeni High School need to apply at the soonest notice via the Online Application Portal which is accessible through the online application tool. This tool is specifically designed for the following purposes:
- First-time Ethembeni High School Applicants
- Ethembeni High School students changing to a new qualification and/or specialization
- Applicants who previously applied for admission and were not offered a space or who were offered a space accepted the offer and did not register
- students completing a higher certificate or any other programme and who wish to continue with further undergraduate studies
How to Apply Ethembeni High School Online Application
Before commencing your Ethembeni High School Online Application Procedure, you should make sure that you possess the following details:
- An email address ( must be working ) – This will be used to confirm your application and to communicate the status of your application.
- South African Applicants will need to provide a South African Identification Number.
- International Students will need to provide their Passport Numbers.
To apply Ethembeni High School Online Application
Contact the institution regarding the information on its admission using the details below:
54 Perkins Street, North End, Port Elizabeth, 6000
041 487 2461
041 484 6120
Students who are unable to apply online can download a hard copy of the Ethembeni High School Application Form in PDF Format from the links provided below.
Ethembeni High School Application Forms
When to apply
Applications should be submitted as early as possible in the applications cycle, which commences in April of each year.