Regenesys Business School PDM
The Postgraduate Diploma in Business Management (PDBM) programme provides emerging executives and middle managers who are serious about business, an opportunity to get ahead in the business world. This programme will enable you to make a real difference in your management practice through the active use of frameworks, theories and tools.
- Organisational Strategy, Planning and Management
- Advanced Project Management
- Advanced Human Resource Management
- Financial Management and Management Accounting
Elective Modules (Choice of Two) (Based on student numbers)
- Fundamentals of Research
- Business Ethics and Corporate Governance
- Advanced Marketing Management
- Sales Management
- Advanced Operations Management
- Spiritual and Emotional Intelligence
- Advanced Retail Management
Each module requires the successful completion of an assignment and an examination. The emphasis of the assessment is on the practical application of relevant theories and models. Students will be required to address challenges at work through organisation-specific projects.
Since business education involves putting theory into practise, we have assembled a world-class faculty team with exceptional industry experience. Each member will inspire you with the results of their research initiatives and experience-based insights into the best global management practices which are necessary for succeeding in emerging markets. Through our exposure to multiple industries, we can share best practices, demonstrate what works and what does not.
As part of the PDBM programme, you get to understand your interests, values, strengths and weaknesses, which is the first step to success in career planning. Self-assessment tools are available to determine your optimal career path and identify your goals.
Career Counselling / Coaching
Individual sessions with our counsellors/coaches are available upon request. These sessions are useful to help you to clarify your goals and develop personalised ‘job-search strategies.
Workshops and training resources on topics ranging from CV writing and interview skills, to business etiquette and networking to prepare you for your job search are available upon request. Mock interviews can also be arranged to prepare you for real interviews.
Our Leadership Conversations can link you to top business and industry leaders and show you which industries and areas are more likely to interest you.
Company Presentations and Recruitment Talks
When companies are invited to make presentations on their businesses and recruiting practices, this is a great way to learn more about different industries and specific company cultures.
Networking and Alumni Events
Having individual contacts and being in the right place at the right time often leads to job opportunities. Students are encouraged to attend off-campus networking events to meet professionals from a variety of industries. Our Alumni Committee also organises informal social functions that bring alumni and students together.
Regenesys offers access to career events for interested individuals and organisations.
Select from one of our structured payment options below:
Payment option 1:
Payment option 2:
Payment option 3:
Total Cost of Course: R 72500
*All payment options require a mandatory registration fee of R1 000
- Choose your modules from the Structure section
- Choose your start date below
- Choose your payment method from the Fees section
- A registration fee of R1000 is required to process your application.
“Please note that MBA, international and Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) students are also required to take our RMAT test for an additional fee of R250. Therefore, the total registration fee for these students is R1250.”
- Submit documentation (registration form, CV, copy of ID document, certified copy/copies of highest qualification/s, proof of payment)
- A three-year degree (NQF level 7) and relevant work experience
- Exemptions for PDBM modules may be considered in accordance with the academic rules and regulations
- These must be approved by the Registrar on submission of the required information
Choose your Start Date
- Regenesys has two major intakes per year: January and July
- Please consult your Business Development Executive for the alternative options
- Your completed registration form or you can complete our online application
- A certified copy of your highest qualification
- A copy of your Identification Document (ID)
- A copy of your CV, which should include details of all of your work experience
- Proof of payment of the registration fee so that the letter of acceptance can be processed. Our bank account details for the registration fee are:
Regenesys Management (PTY) Ltd
First National Bank
Branch Code: 250355
Account Number: 620 846 509 20
Regenesys Business School Postgraduate Programmes
Regenesys Business School Undergraduate Programmes
Regenesys Business School Executive Education Courses
Regenesys Business School Skills Programmes
Regenesys Business School Fees Structure
Regenesys Business School Calendar
Regenesys Business School Prospectus
Regenesys Business School Online Application Form
Regenesys Business School Student Loan
Regenesys Business School Accreditation
Regenesys Business School Contact
Regenesys Business School, Nigeria
Regenesys Business School Career
Regenesys Business School Vacancies
Regenesys Business School Jobs
regenesys business school student portal
Regenesys Business School Student Portal Login
Regenesys Business School Details
University of the Free State Master of Business Administration
Regenesys Business School Mumbai
Regenesys Business School Wiki
Direction to Regenesys Business School
Regenesys Business School Twitter
Regenesys Business School Scholarships
Regenesys Business School (RBS)
Regenesys Business School Requirements
Regenesys Business School Registration