Union Bible Institute UBI Admission Requirements
General Entrance Requirements
Prospective students must . . . .
- Have the required entrance qualifications as listed below
- Complete the application forms provided from the Institute (These can be downloaded above.)
- Have a recommendation from their pastor or church leadership.
- Provide two references.
- Be in good health, and, if required, produce a doctor’s certificate. Any health problems must be reported on the application form. No special diet can be arranged by the Institute for any reason except by doctor’s order where a student has a chronic problem, e.g. diabetes, etc.
- Be 18 years of age or older
Specific Entrance Requirements for the various programmes:
- Higher Certificate in Theology: Must have a National Senior Certificate
- Diploma in Theology: Must have a National Senior Certificate with 40% or higher in four approved subjects.
- Bachelor of Theology: Must have a National Senior Certificate with 50% or higher in four approved subjects.