Regenesys Business School Alumni
In order to enhance an ongoing relationship and reinvigorate engagement with past students, Regenesys provides a platform for meaningful interaction and communication: the Regenesys Alumni Association.
The Regenesys Alumni Association brings together graduates, students and staff to encourage active involvement in rich community life through social, intellectual and educational activities. The alumni association’s vision is to inform, engage and inspire Regenesys alumni to stay connected to the business school, and to support Regenesys’ lofty vision of becoming the leading institution of management and leadership development in the world by 2020!
Regenesys boasts an extensive community of diverse people and experiences. Those who have passed through the corridors of Regenesys have enjoyed and maintained a close association with the school. There’s definite joy and pride at the school, upon hearing about the progress and accomplishments of graduates in their professional and personal lives. The same pride is felt by past and present students when Regenesys keeps breaking new ground, pioneering new ideas and leading the field of education with innovation. This mutual pride and respect characterise the lifetime relationship Regenesys envisages with and among its Alumni.
For students and graduates of Regenesys, it is an opportunity to extend networks and leverage local and global connections.
Who should register?
Anyone who graduated from Regenesys, in particular, those who wish to be engaged, inspired and be supportive; willing to advance the strategic objectives of Regenesys Business School and Regenesys Foundation; assisting with advocacy, fundraising and programme efforts; willing to promote the brand as goodwill ambassadors.
- Career Development: post-qualification coaching
- Access to Regenesys campus
- Access to facilities, including a research library
- Access to leadership development and networking events
- Discount on Short Learning Programmes and continuing education
- Regenesys Loyalty Programme
By activating your alumni association membership, we will be able to send you updates on events such as our Leadership Conversations, Entrepreneurship Forums and Traders Talks. It also gives us an opportunity to host events that are targeted at your specific area of interest.
How can I give back?
Through advocacy and active input toward the promotion of Regenesys, by supporting the Alumni Association Committee/sub-committees. Make it count, and pay it forward by volunteering to serve on any one of these:
- Advocacy & Recruitment
- Alumni Careers & People-on-the-Move
- Marketing & Promotional Campaigns
- Research & Publications
- Social Media & Networking
- Fundraising & Events
In order to be part of the Alumni Association Committee, and to receive the following Alumni Association documentation:
- The Constitution
- Responsibilities of Sub-committees
- Minutes of the previous meeting
What’s in it for me; why should I volunteer my services?
With input from its alumni, Regenesys continues to produce highly motivated world-class leaders who make a meaningful impact on their communities. The aim is to have a distinguished crop of Regenesys graduates each year, who would join and further energise a group of active, progressive alumni. The network aims to create a sense of belonging for members, fostering support and wellbeing, and you will be at the heart of this!
Being a privately funded institution, Regenesys has an increasing need to promote philanthropy in order to fund research and create a climate that encourages professional growth, expansion and sustainability. Your contribution will ensure this for the upcoming generations.
It is important that Regenesys constantly improves its service delivery and understanding of the value that our programmes add to each student and client. Your feedback and input regarding our services, in the context of the environment we operate in: the changing needs of students, marketplace demands and expectations, is, therefore, invaluable.
Personal and Professional Growth
Your active participation in the alumni association; your support for any of the sub-committees, will benefit not only the current and coming generation of alumni, but it will also enhance your personal effectiveness in relation to serving on community or corporate boards
Ranking Research Feedback
There are annual surveys run to determine the service and/or quality and impact of the different institutions that offer MBA in the workplace. We request that you become familiar with the nature of surveys and the questions you may be called upon to answer, should you be in the sample of the media doing this research.
A sample of the battery of survey questions is attached. Please click here
Recognition and affirmation of fellow alumni through coverage, listings and a mutual invitation to pertinent events
We would greatly appreciate if you would kindly submit your new or updated email address so we can engage with you on the latest Regenesys happenings.
For instance, did you know?
- Regenesys now has offices in India and Nigeria, from which customised corporate programmes are facilitated
- Regenesys is ranked seventh among SA institutions that offer MBA’s – PMR.africa
- In addition to its standard series, Regenesys has now launched BBA’s and HCBM series in Retail Management and in Banking
- Regenesys’ new mode of learning is designed to accommodate demanding work schedules – giving students the option of class or online learning, as needed
- Regenesys has ramped up its faculty with recruitments being made internationally, predominantly for PhD lecturers and facilitators
- Regenesys Free Business Education is growing and is now being accessed in more than 200 countries worldwide
- Regenesys Founder and Chairman has been awarded the SABPP Lifetime Achievement Award in recognition of impacting human development in SA and beyond
- Regenesys is in the process of obtaining accreditation for doctorate degrees
- Regenesys continues to respond with dynamism to the market, and offers new-age courses to address new challenges in the workplace, e.g Big Data,
- Regenesys is well-known for its balanced approach to education, ensuring intellectual, physical, financial, emotional and spiritual intelligence/development
- Regenesys has had a record graduate in its MBA this year, resulting in a series of 5 graduation ceremonies in 2014
- Regenesys has partnered with the world number one institution, Massachusetts Institute of Technology in developing tailored ILDP (programmes) with tuition at Regenesys and at MIT (Boston, USA)
- Regenesys continues to host seasoned business leaders and industry captains to address its Leadership Conversations to expose its guests to practical world-class leadership models and international trends in development
So, where are they now?
Find out what fellow Regenesys Alumni are up to visit Regenesys on LinkedIn and stay connected to your friends and colleagues. You can also use LinkedIn to update your profile and follow our school today. Please also update your current studies and information on your LinkedIn profile to help us keep our Alumni profile up to date.
Some prominent Regenesys alumni include:
- Mr Gregory September: Head of Research (Governance Cluster NCOP/ NA), Parliament of South Africa
- Mr Parks Tau: Executive Mayor, City of Johannesburg
- Mr Panyaza Lesufi: Member of Executive Council, Department of Education
- Mr Dickson Masemola: Member of Executive Committee, Department of Education Limpopo