NETWORK SECURITY ANALYST
- Configures new security devices and systems guided by the Security and Risk Administrator.
- Maintains firewall, virtual private network, web, and email security programs, protocols, and security.
- Documents current network environment including device mapping, VLAN attributes, and security protocol implementations
- Advises the Security and Risk Administrator on any issues pertaining to the application and enforcement of the security policies.
- Documents configurations and changes on the bank’s IT security systems and ensure that documentation is up to date
- . Carries out test installations for new patches before they are installed.
- Sets up test environments for testing and simulating new technologies before they are implemented.
- 3Ensures that scheduled security downloads such as System Update Server and antivirus are successful.
- Tracks and notes the coverage on the deployment of patches and antivirus updates and ensure that antivirus on PCs is well updated.
- Analyzes and studies the behavior of systems after application of changes to security environments (impact assessment) and gather feedback from relevant departments.
Qualifications & Experience
The ideal candidate should have:
- Degree/Diploma in information Technology, Computer Science.
- At least 3 years’ relevant work experience.
- Network security certifications. (e.g. CCNA, CCNP, CCNP Security).
Skills & Competences
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good planning and organizing skills.
- Ability to make decisions.
- Team player.
- Extensive technical skills.
Applications should be addressed to :
The Deputy Director, Human Resources P.O Box 1283, Harare, Zimbabwe
Closing date: 6 September 2019