St. Andrew’s College Application, Fees and Subjects
St Andrew’s College Fees, Application – See details of the School Fee structure, Application forms and list of courses offered…
For information regarding St Andrew’s College Fees, Application and courses offered, click on any of the links below:
Applying to St Andrew’s College
Should you wish to apply for your son to attend St Andrew’s College, you may either complete the manual application on the right or complete the online application below. Before proceeding, please ensure that you have scanned copies of the following saved on your laptop/PC/tablet/iPad/cellphone:
- A copy of the last two reports from the Pupil’s present school if the application is for this year or next
- 1 colour passport-type photo of the Pupil – ONLY if the application is for this year or next
- Photocopies of the front page of the IDs /Passport of both parents/guardians.
- A copy of the Pupil’s an unabridged birth certificate /or proof of requesting a copy, ID & passport.
- A copy of a utility bill not older than three months (for each parent if residing at separate addresses).
- A copy of the latest school fee account.
- In the case of a divorce, a certified copy of the divorce order regarding custody and the person responsible for fees must be provided.
- In the case of a guardian/caregiver being responsible for the Pupil and/or fees, please supply full details of this arrangement and supporting officially certified documentation.
Please be advised that completing this form does NOT ensure that your child has a place at St Andrew’s College. When a place is offered, you will be required to complete and sign the Contract of Enrolment.
Please Note: No Admission fee is charged. We do recommend that you return the form as soon as possible. An Entrance Deposit is requested once the pupil has been accepted the year prior to entry.
Complete an Application
Note that Online Applications are undergoing an upgrade. Please download and complete the manual form in the interim.