Stirling High School Fees
The Stirling High School Fees Structure for the new academic year has been published below. Students, Parents and Guardians are expected to familiarize themselves with the updated fee structure before proceeding with applications.
The Management of Stirling High School has released the Fees Structure for the Academic Sessions. Fees vary based on the programme You are Undertaking.
School Fees 2022 and Fee Structure for 2023
Please download the document – School Fee Structure 2023/2024
Apart from the school fees, the school tries to limit, as far as possible, its financial demands on parents. As such, services such as travel for normal educational, sporting and cultural activities in the province, coaching, provision of some sporting equipment, the school magazine, the orientation camp, a name badge, and all the usual services that have been provided by the school, are included in the fee.
Stirling High School FEES STRUCTURE
Here is Stirling High School Fees Structure:
Student fees are broken down as follows:
- Application fees
- Acceptance deposit
- Tuition fees
- Accommodation fees
- Miscellaneous fees and levies
Students at pay tuition fees for every course taken. These tuition fees vary from course to course and cover:
- all charges for classes, tutorials and laboratories
- library access
- compulsory personal accident insurance
- the use of general sporting facilities
- in the case of medical students, hospital fees for clinical instruction.
OFFICIAL Stirling High School FEES STRUCTURE
Stirling High School FEES
- Go to Stirling High School Fees Portal: http://www.stirlinghigh.co.za/
- Then Proceed and make your Payment